Is your website working for you or are you working for your website? Does your website bring in traffic, convert your visitors into customers, or generate extra money?
If you said no to this question, this article is for you. We have put together ways that will help you benefit from your website.
Here are 10 straightforward tips that you can use on your site to make it beneficial.
IMPORTANT: Always provide quality content. Quality is successful content, content that helps you reach your marketing goal.
1. Google AdSense- Many site owners make a few bucks off AdSense alone. Make money selling space on your site. Google will match text and photo ads to your site based off your content and visitors.
Think: News sites. On the right side of the page or below a blog will have advertisements.
2. Affiliate Marketing- Make money by marketing another companies product. You are paid commission. The more traffic your site brings to the company the more money you make.
Think: Social Media Influencers who promote Flat Tummy Tea.
3. Make an eBook-Do you have a solution that solve problems? Skilled in a certain niche and want to help someone to become better? If you have a story to tell, valuable information to offer, or a quick fix, you can sell your own idea. Many authors write and eBook for leads, to make money, bring traffic to their site. It doesn’t have to have certain number of pages, but it should be valuable information.
4. Sell Textlinks- Many successful bloggers and website masters have made money buying and selling backlinks. Backlinks can be text links or image links. You would make money by creating a directory that offers to place links to other sites for a fee.
Think: A blog that has text underlined or highlighted in a different color. This is a link to another site or page.
5. Become a Paid Blogger- This is a great way to build your links. You can offer to blog for companies that don't have the time or money for a professional blogger.
6. Open your own online store- You can buy items and sell them on sites like Ebay and Amazon. If you don't have the resources to buy outright you can set up a dropshipping account. Dropshipping gives you the ability to offer to sell items and the company ships them to your customer. When the customer receives the order, it appears from your company, instead of, the manufacturer you have the account with.
Think: Amazon has merchants that offer products they didn't create. They sell these products under their label and Amazon ships them to the customer with your logo.
7. Create a contest- You can offer a competition and the winners would get prizes. To participate you can require a small entry fee.
Think: Graphic design contest.
8. Memberships- If you have a website with free information , you can offer memberships that allow access to content that isn't listed on the website. You can offer tiered services, packages, consultations.
Think: Web design maintenance package.
9. Consultations- If you are an expert in an area and you want to help others, you can offer free 5 minute videos with valuable basic information. If your visitor want to learn more, you can charge for the services you offer. Great way to bring prospect customers to your site and get them to buy.
Think: Lawyers, free 30 min consultation.
10. Flip your site- This is like real estate. You buy a home, fix it up, host an open house or advertise it, and sell it. There's people who can build a site, set it up with heavy SEO, advertise it, gain a little profit, and sell the site for a few thousand dollars. If you do n't have a site you want to flip. You can buy one and flip it. Some people may buy
and sell other things like domain names, eCommerce stores, apps and etc .
Think Flippa.com you can buy or sell websites.
These tips aren’t new. They are simple and can work for anyone with a web presence. It has brought success to webmasters, bloggers, and etc...If the opportunity exists, why waste time struggling to make money and miss any opportunities available to you.